An updated change request form is being uploaded. The form should be used by beneficiaries willing to submit changes to their project under M19.2GXF Change Request Form – V3
M 19.3 – RFQ for the Services of a videographer
GAL XLOKK Foundation is issuing a call for the services of a videographer as per below document with reference number RFQ008/19.3/2023 GXF
Interested service providers are asked to send an email on [email protected] or download the document from the below link.
RFQ008.19.3.2023 – videographerFor more details: + 356 2099 8008
Deadline for submission: 3rd February 2023, at noon.
M 1 – Guidance notes & Application Form
M 2 – Guidance notes & application form
Publication of guidance notes and application form for the latest call under measure 2 – Strengthening a healthy cultural identity. The first set of applications will be received until 14th December 2022, at noon.M2 – Guidelines (call 6) GXF M2 – application form.
M 3 – Guidance Notes & Application Form
The LAG is publishing the latest guidance notes and application form under measure 3 – Promotion of the Cultural Heritage. The first set of applications will be received until 14th December 2022, at noon.
Latest Local Development Strategy (updated 26.10.2022)
The local development strategy was updated following the provision of an additional budget under M19.2 and M19.4 by the Funds & Programmes Division. Moreover, further updates were done following the latest transfer of funds approved by the Funds & Programmes Division on the 25th October 2022.
M19.2 – Resume of all Projects
The attached is a resume of projects contracted by the GXF as part of the LEADER programme 2014-2020.
Information Seminar – L’Olio di Oliva nel Mediterraneo’
Call for application under measures 1, 2, 3 & 4
A call for application is being issued under the mentioned measures of the Xlokk Local Development Strategy as part of the LEADER programme 2014-2020. All respective guidance and application form are found below:
First set of applications is to be received by the 17th May 2022, at noon.
Measure 1 – Guidelines (call 4) GXF Application Form – M1 M2 – Guidelines (call 5)GXF Application Form – M1GXF M3 – Guidelines – call 3GXF M3 – application formGXF – M 4 – Guidelines (call 4)GXF M4 – APPLICATION Form
M19.3 – Application for students, olive oil local producers, oil presser operators, olive pickers and Voluntary organisations
The GXF is issuing a call for applications under measure 19.3 to participate in a project called ‘L’Olio di Oliva nel Mediterraneo’. The chosen applicants will have the opportunity to visit Foligno in the region of Umbria, between the 20th and 25th April 2022. Deadline of applications is Tuesday 8th March 2022, at 14.00.
- Students should be studying in the sector of agriculture/horticulture/environmental science/natural resource management and the rural sciences with one of the research institutes/colleges/schools in the Maltese Islands. Applications from new students should be endorsed by a tutor/director or other responsible representative were the student conducts his/her studies;
- Local producers working in the olive oil sector emanating from the south-east territory of the Maltese Islands. Applications from local producers should be endorsed from the Executive Secretary and/or Mayor of the Local Council.
- Individuals working as olive pickers. Applications from olive pickers should be endorsed from the Executive Secretary and/or Mayor of the Local Council.
- Oil presser operators working in the Maltese Islands;
- Individuals forming part of agricultural and educational Voluntary Organisations(VO);
The application form can be downloaded from the below link: